- The documentation will be better with a blog style appearance rather than the current one.
- This way the documentation could be made more comprehensive
- Design of parameterization of VisualStates
- The parameters are going to act like local namespace variables in the the source code.
- They are to be added from the local namespace UI
- They are not needed to be shown while importing, later whn selective state import will be added they will be shown to the user as a part of the states
- Design of online importer and exporter
- Each behaviour needs two details
- A snapshot would be added that could be auto generated or created by user of the root state
- The repo will contain folders for each behaviour where the snapshot and xml file will be stored and another file at the root of the repo to store a list of the behaviours.
- The exporter will create a pull request to the repository and add required code automatically.
- The issue Child Automata doesn’t start from initial state if parent state ran once.
- This could be a design decision or a flaw needs to be looked into.
- The design of VisualStates could be improved by implementing a tabbed structure - Issue opened here.
- Further discussion will be held on an issue that will be opened on the VisualStates repository.
- The issue of User Input Validation .
- The issue needs to be split into specific issues(by me) for specific inputs.
- Transition Code and Condition execution order.
- Instead of keeping a Python and a C++ radio button to change syntax highlighting ask user for his language preference at the beginning of the new behaviour.
- An issue needs to be created (by me) for the parameter design documentation. It will help in taking inputs from everyone to better the design - Issue opened here
- Test all the examples present in VisualStates-examples
- Create a kobuki obstacle avoidance behaviour to internalize the tool
- Add parameterization to the VisualStates Tool
- Add demo gifs to each example