Week 11-frontend rescue_people power_tower_inspection package_delivery
- Previously and even now health issues are there due to food poisoning but the show has to go on so I had to pull all nighters with this condition to get the work done. The PR & issue are in this post and the updates in this week’s post.*
How did I contributed in this week?
The frontend of the decided first three exercises from proposed calendar was completed and pushed.
- In the rescue_people, random spawing of people was done and a led light model was added with HAL interface:
Rescue people with iris in rotors:
Rescue people random poses now in frontend for faces:
Rescue people with a led light attaced on iris:
- In the power_tower_inspection, the size of power towers and their wires were scaled to real world standard:
Power towers scale comparison with original size and new size consecutively with iris in rotors:
Power towers’ wires scale comparison with original size and new size consecutively :
- In the package_delivery, qr code was integrated with packages which provided them coordinates of the targer, multiple targets were added with visually more appealing world:
QR code integrated package:
Three packages with unique qr code on different helipads:
Multi delivery world:
- Just for the reference, here the repos where different commits have been made: