Week 12-frontend drone_hangar labyrinth_escape follow_turtlebot visual_lander
- Last week the frontend was completed for three exercises. The PR & issue are in this post and the updates in this week’s post.*
How did I contributed in this week?
The frontend of the decided remaining exercises on the calendar and some decided extra ones was completed and pushed.
- In the drone_hangar, More than one colour of obstacles, different models added as obstacle namely cylinders & multiple size of obstacle slabs was done:
Drone people with new frontend:
- In the labyrinth_escape, more realistic model of labyrinth was added using texture:
Labyrinth escape with new realistic labyrinth:
- In the follow_turtlebot, an apriltag was integrated with turtlebot3 instead of colored plate for better frontend for detection and robot following:
Apriltag integrated turtlebot3:
- In the visual_lander, a road track on which the car will move, the visual marker was updated to more visually appealing model like launchpad and more visually appealing world is created :
Road track for car to move:
Updated visual marker for drone to land on:
- And in the end for the reference, here the repos where different commits have been made: