The new release of the VisualCircuit has some of the blocks missing, specifically the ROS sensors and Control blocks, so I will be working on them. Also, this week I will be creating a teaser video for the new release.
- Migrate ROS-Sensor and Control blocks
- Create teaser video for the new release of VisualCircuit3
Migration of ROS-Sensor and Control blocks
I migrated the following blocks
- ROSCamera - Captures video from simulated ROS camera
- Odometer - Get Robot’s position from ROS topic
- PID - Navigation control using PID
- MotorDriver - Motor outputs for ROS robot control
- Teleoperator - Robot motion using face operation
ROS Sensors and Control blocks for VisualCircuit3 #86
add ROS sensors and Control blocks #89
Creation of Teaser Video
During my discussion with mentors, I was asked to create a minute long teaser video showing the application. But since there are many features I have created 2 videos of approximately 2 minutes each. One video shows how to use VisualCircuit for designing a robotic application and another video shows how to build a custom block from scratch and use it in a new application circuit.